Chance of snow showers. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. We will review the data in question. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. 30%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE. ), you need these packing lists. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. ... See weather overview. Alaska Cruise Temperature by Month. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Low temperature around 22F. Mostly cloudy. 10 Day Weather-Anchorage, AK. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 75%. Winds will be 5 mph from the NE. High temperature around 27F. Scattered rain showers and snow showers. Chance of precipitation 75%. Winds light and variable. Chance of precipitation 25%. Get the Alaska weather forecast. Thu 12| Night. Rain showers likely in the afternoon. Low temperature around 25F. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Chance of snow showers. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Ketchikan, Alaska, USA. High temperature around 26F. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Mostly cloudy. Dew point will be around 23F with an average humidity of 89%. Chance of rain showers in the evening. Winds will be 7 mph from the NE. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around this evening. Dew point will be around 18F with an average humidity of 83%. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Winds will be 5 mph from the NE. Low around 25F. Chance of precipitation 25%. Winds will be 6 mph from the NE. Lows in the upper 20s. Thank you for reporting this station. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Take control of your data. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. as of 5:05 pm AKST. Dew point will be around 14F with an average humidity of 80%. High temperature around 27F. … East winds around 10 mph. High temperature around 22F. Night Details. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Highs in the lower 30s. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Cloudy. Overcast. 25°. Now that you understand the weather (as much as it can be understood! Mostly cloudy with probable snow. Lows in the mid 30s. Please select the information that is incorrect. Not sure how accurate they are but it has already proved useful in deciding balance of warm/cold weather … In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Dew point will be around 21F with an average humidity of 82%. Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com Overcast. Dew point will be around 23F with an average humidity of 90%. Passing clouds. Low temperature around 24F. Winds will be 5 mph from the ENE. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Juneau, AK with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain-snow mix. Just found that www.intellicast.com does 10 day forecasts. Chance of snow. 20 °F: 10 mph ↑ 74%: 0%-0 (Low) 7:28 am: 3:53 pm: Sun Nov 8: 39 / 26 °F: Mixture of precip. 25 °F: 18 mph ↑ 83%: 87%: 2.26" 0 (Low) 7:31 am: 3:50 pm: Mon Nov 9: 40 / 27 °F: Light mixture of precip. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Highs in the mid 30s. Whether soaking up the golden sun on a fishing expedition or feeling the crisp breeze as you zipline through picturesque landscapes, you may notice that on an Alaska cruise, weather can vary greatly month-to-month. no moonlight, or other lights). Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Mostly cloudy. When your departure date is getting close, don't look at Alaska weather forecasts - they are extremely inaccurate even the day before - 10-day forecasts are absolutely meaningless. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Chance of rain showers in the evening. Winds will be 4 mph from the ENE. Cloudy with probable snow. Lows in the upper 20s. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Cloudy with a chance of snow. Cloudy with a slight chance of snow. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. East winds around 10 mph. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 89%. Chance of precipitation 45%. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Winds will be 6 mph from the NE. Chance of precipitation 60%. Low temperature around 18F. WNW 2 mph. Widespread rain showers and snow showers. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 82%. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 83%. Chance of precipitation 25%. Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 35 °F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Palmer area. Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sat Nov 7: 31 / 16 °F: Sunny. Cloudy with a slight chance of snow. Palmer Weather Forecasts. Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.