Chance of rain 50%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Traditionally worn by fishermen in the 19th-century, cable-knit sweaters are essential for any women's winter closet. Low 7ºC. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bournemouth, Bournemouth, United Kingdom. A storm taking aim at the Northwest will be the most significant since last winter as it unleashes heavy snow, drenching rain and hurricane-force winds. Expect rainy weather Friday evening through Sunday afternoon, Here we go again: Tropical Depression 31 forms over the Caribbean. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. There are likely to be showers, perhaps with more prolonged rain at times. Rainfall around 12 mm. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Windy, with morning showers. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Bournemouth Weather Forecasts. All times are GMT (Europe/London, GMT +0000) unless otherwise stated. This evening will be dry with clear periods for a time. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Please turn on JavaScript. Showers. Cool. Showers. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Staying windy into Sunday night with showers in places. Mostly cloudy. Afternoon showers. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Our current air quality index (AQI) provides information on the quality of air that you are breathing and its impact on your health. Winds freshening by dawn. Monday looks set to be brighter and less windy but still with a keen westerly breeze. Chance of rain 50%. Windy, with showers early. Low 10ºC. Here are five different takes on the signature style. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Other than ice, fog is thought of as the most challenging weather condition for driving. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Showers. Low 5ºC. Windy, with late showers. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High 12ºC. Stay warm with these stylish cable-knit sweaters. Low 8ºC. Chance of rain 30%. However, it will be mild. Showers. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. High 12ºC. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 11ºC. Cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Showers. Source: UK Environment Agency. The first option will be automatically selected. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Bournemouth, England with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 12ºC. Turning cooler. High 10ºC. Chance of rain 80%. Observation Station: Bournemouth Airport (Lat: 50.7833. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Bournemouth - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of rain 40%. High 10ºC. Chance of rain 90%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. A new tropical cyclone was taking shape Friday in exactly the same place Eta formed two weeks ago -- and AccuWeather forecasters warn it could severely compound the disaster Eta caused. Low 7ºC. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Tonight, Light … Some of the worst flooding was in the Charlotte area, which received more rainfall in four hours than it typically does in the entire month of November. Windy, with showers. SSW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph. Flood Alert in effect. Chance of rain 60%. A gentle breeze from the south south west. Animated forecast maps with rain, wind, satellite and … Low 6ºC. Rainy and windy. Weather warnings issued. Chance of rain 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Scattered showers. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 70%. 'Beast of a storm' about to slam into Pacific Northwest. Get the monthly weather forecast for Bournemouth, Bournemouth, United Kingdom, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Morning showers. Chance of rain 40%. Windy again on Tuesday with a chance of rain later on. 34 minutes agoLast updated 34 minutes ago Updated 7 days a week. Showers. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. High 11ºC. Sunday will be a very blustery day with strong winds and a risk of gales. Use escape to clear. Hourly weather forecast in Bournemouth for the next 15 days: temperature, precipitation, wind, sun, cloud, rain, snow, humidity, pressure, fog, thunder. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Low 6ºC. However, it will be mild. Media requires JavaScript to play. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. AccuWeather's top long-range forecaster explains what parts of the country have a better chance than usual this year. High 13ºC. High 12ºC. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bournemouth area. Low 8ºC. The city is located on the southern coast of England, in Dorset. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. However, it will become cloudier from the southwest overnight with patchy rain arriving later on. Light rain developing late. Low 8ºC. However, sensitive groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure. Chance of rain 50%. 14 day weather in Bournemouth. There are at least six different pollutants that we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health. Chance of rain 40%. Last updated today at 23:01. Tomorrow will be mostly cloudy and blustery with rain and drizzle at times. The average temperature of the coldest month (February) is of 4.9 °C (41 °F), that of the warmest month (July) is of 17 °C (63 °F). Weather in Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom. Low 11ºC. Low 8ºC. Will you see snow on Christmas morning? High 15ºC. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Windy, with showers. Read about our approach to external linking. Chance of rain 70%. Showers. Mostly cloudy. Showers late at night. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Showers. Low 7ºC. There will be a strengthening southerly wind. Low 11ºC. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Forecast - Bournemouth . High 10ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. The air quality is generally acceptable for most individuals. Windy and partly cloudy. Chance of rain 80%. BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Weather Today/Tomorrow ; Hour-by-Hour Forecast ; 14 Day Forecast ; Yesterday/Past Weather; Climate (Averages) Time Zone ; DST Changes; Sun & Moon . Rainy and windy. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Afternoon showers. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Cloudy. Time/General; Weather . Showers. Day by day forecast. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Hourly Long Term Weather Forecast in UK UK >> South West England >> Bournemouth >> Weather in Bournemouth for 15 days Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Low 7ºC. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. High 11ºC. White Christmas forecast: What can you expect to wake up and see this holiday? Chance of rain 30%. Take control of your data. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Chance of rain 50%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Showers. Low 10ºC. The big holiday is just six weeks away. The climate of Bournemouth is oceanic, with quite cold, rainy winters and mild, relatively rainy summers. Extreme flooding in North Carolina turns fatal after record rainfall. High 14ºC. Chance of rain 40%.